Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Dead Woman Walking

Ok I'm not dead, I've just been AWOL for a while. Sorry I haven't written, or commented on any blogs lately. I guess I was just a little burnt out, needed a break, etc etc etc. We all go through that from time to time, right? I'll try to get over to your blogs soon and comment my little brains out :op

Things are pretty damn good for me right now. My man is awesome, and we're getting along great. He's cute, funny, sweet, thoughtful, caring, hell he even likes sports! If I say I don't feel good, he asks if there's anything I want or need. He doesn't pressure me or push me, he pretty much lets me set the pace of things. I am still liking my "independence" and am not ready to get super-duper serious, but I can see things progressing that way in the next year or so.

I really don't have a whole lot else to add - a lot's happened since the last time I blogged, nothing monumental, but it's too much to summarize :)

Hope everyone has an awesome 2006!!!