Monday, November 07, 2005

The Eagle Has Crashed

First off.... I drank too much last night. If you saw the Eagles game, you'll know why.

This team is killing me, slowly and most definitely surely. After last year's wonderful season, you expect them to, well, not be in LAST FUCKIN' PLACE!! Their offense is horrid, the defense not much better, special teams.... ugh. Yes McNabb's hurt, yes T.O. is acting like a 3 year old who didn't get the toy he wanted, yes various other injuries have plagued Eagles players this year. But Jesus!! Last Place?? We've OWNED the NFC East for the last 5 or so years. Now, we're in last place. This just sucks. Royally sucks. This is the first year since Andy Reid came to Philly that we haven't improved. We've already lost more games than we did all of last season.

I'm so sick of T.O. I'm about to scream. What a whiny fucking asshole!! Yes, the dude can catch, but my God will he EVER shut the fuck up? He's not getting enough attention wah wah wah. We didn't proclaim it National T.O. day, so he "criticized the organization for not publicly recognizing his 100th career touchdown catch." Ya know what? FUCK YOU, FUCKO!! You should APPRECIATE that you are talented and healthy enough to play in the NFL. You should wake up every fucking day and be grateful for your good fortune, not whine like a 3 year old that you don't get enough money or enough attention to make you feel like a success. Fucking asshole. I swear, he can go fuck himself, I'm so done with this jerk. The second I heard he was coming to Philly, yes I was excited, but with reservations. I know how he was in SF and just hoped against hope that he wouldn't pull the same shit. We don't need that kind of attitude on our team. Nothing pisses me off more than to see someone like him, talented and successful, whining becausen they don't have enough fame or enough millions to satisfy their insatiable appetite. Gimme a frickin break.

Ok I'm done ranting now, happy Monday!