Friday, October 07, 2005

Weekend of Epic Proportions

Well.... tomorrow I meet his kids. We're all going to the WinterHawks hockey game on Saturday night.

I hadn't brought up meeting his kids at all, I was going to let him do that, because I felt it was totally his call and he'd bring it up if and when he was ready. Well, he did the other night. He asked if I'd be interested in meeting them, and I said, of course! I'm excited, but also nervous as hell. As anyone would expect, his kids are the most important thing in the world to him, so I'm just hoping they like me :) Hey, what's not to like right? :op I get a little shy sometimes and I'm not one that's always been used to being around kids all the time, so I just hope I don't say or do something stupid. He's told me all about them and they seem like great kids. So, hopefully Saturday night will be a very fun time for all of us. To me, this is a big step, meeting the kids. But it's cool! He's been really great, he says things like "I'm so lucky I met you," and always asks me what I want to do or waht I want to eat or what movie I want to watch.... just very thoughtful.

On another note, this weekend is the big Eagles v. Dallas game. I'm psyched!!! I am so ready to see my injured but fired up team kick some Cowboy ass. E - A - G - L - E - S!!! I just can't believe that The Redskins & Giants are ahead of us in the standings. Well, not for much longer anyway ;)

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO FRIDAY!! Have a great weekend everyone!!