Friday, September 30, 2005

TGIF!!

Hey everyone, how the hell are ya!!? Work's been so damn busy I haven't had a chance to really visit many blogs or even write anything for that matter, but hopefully things will calm down soon.

Feels like I never went away on vacation! The girl in my office who went to Japan for THREE WEEKS has come back, so hopefully everything will go back to normal around here. I swear, that woman has a knack for taking off any day that I want. I was looking to take a day off around my birthday, which is on a Sunday next year. I went to put my name on the vacation calendar for the Friday before, but, alas, there her name is. WTF!? So, I guess I'll have to settle for Monday, after all she's only had 2 months off this year, not nearly enough! :op

Things with "J" and I are great! I've only known him about 3 weeks now, but it's one of those things where I feel like I've known him longer. We're talking about doing things months away, so I have a feeling this may just work out - we'll see! It's weird though, it's been so long since I've had a serious relationship that it'll take a little getting used to, as I was used to living "the single life." You just kind of get used to being on your own, and I just got my own apartment a couple months ago, so a lot's changing all at once. But, it's a good thing; I'm really excited about it.

So, all in all, things are great!! I just talked with JP, who's in California for a tournament, and he said he was staying at the same hotel as the Dallas Cowboys, who are in town for a game with Oakland on Sunday. I'm sure he's in his glory. I offered him money to yell out "Dallas Sucks!" when Bledsoe walked by, but for some reason he wouldn't go for it ;)

Well have a good weekend all, I hope to be back on a more regular basis next week! I never thought meeting a guy who cut in to my blogging time this way!! ;)