Thursday, September 22, 2005

#6. Kitty Titty

This site is another one of those that I can't tell you how I got here I just know I stayed. Angelique is the reason. She is studying nursing, has worked for a vet clinic, the local SPCA, a public library and has more insight than most. She and her husband foster home kittens for the SPCA, in essence, she rescues them. The name of her blog comes from the peculiar habit one of her cats has developed, namely nursing from an older male cat, using what she thinks is his nipple. She is also my pimp, but that's not important. It's a car thing. You had to be there....

When it comes to animals Angelique is smarter than me, and way ahead. Part of the reason is the pet overpopulation problem in Austin. You can read more about companion animals problems and solutions here. These are significant problems that need to be solved and made into policy. The animals need our help!

Angelique also has a soft heart like mine and Vicki's. She lost a goldfish and put up the reference for Rainbow Bridge. Angelique is one of the kindest, sweetest, most humane people I know. I consider it a priviledge to visit her. I put this here, because of what comes next.

She also reported another problem in Austin. This is unacceptable behavior in human beings. She wants to kick them in the nuts and stick a firecracker up their butts. I want to see them in the 9th ring of hell with those kittens chewing their brains out for eternity as those bastards burn. Thank you Dante. It's a good thing you can't see the first several ideas I had.