Friday, December 09, 2005

$.02 please

Need your opinion on this. As most of you know, I don't have kids, so my opinion may differ from that of parents. We'll see eh? :op

First off, I heard this on the radio, I didn't come up with it myself, just curious how all of you feel.

If you are taking your spouse or significant other out for dinner at a fairly nice restaurant, say 7:30 pm or later, do you think it's ok to have parents with young or young-er children there, running about, disbehaving or being loud, or should they be asked to leave? One of the DJs out here on some stupid station brought up the topic, and a lot of caller-inners said they would not want to deal with screaming, unruly kids (especially someone else's) while out at a nice romantic dinner.

Ok, so I can't think of anything else to say. I just haven't been very inspired to write lately. Well, my office did have a staff meeting yesterday where we talked about a potential matter involving someone with "ballistic diarrhea," if you want I could talk about that at length ;o)

Happy Friday everyone! Go Eagles...! oh fuck, forget it :op