Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Toikey


Please, uninvent tofurkey, it's just wrong. You don't want turkey? Eat a salad ;) 'Nuff said!

I guess everyone's in the giving thanks mood this week, right? I've never been a terribly traditional person, but I guess I'll jump on this wagon and give you the traditional "I'm thankful for..." post.

I'm thankful that I am in relatively good health
I'm thankful that my parents are still in relatively decent/ok health
I'm thankful that I have a nice roof over my head, heat to keep me warm and food on the table.
I'm thankful for the new man in my life, and hope to spend many more holidays with him.
I'm thankful that I live in a city without humidity in the summer and without snow and/or ice in the winter.
I'm thankful for beer - 'nuff said.
I'm thankful for Scott Stapp, that man is frickin awesome.
I'm thankful that the Eagles managed to win 4 whole games so far this year, considering they seem hell-bent on having the worst season in 7 years.
I'm thankful that the Phillies finally got rid of that maggot Ed Wade - maybe finally we'll have a decent season and make it to the playoffs!
I'm thankful for dogs, well because they just rule (honorable mention to my kitty cat, I love my girl!)
I'm thankful that most of the stupid mistakes I've made in my life haven't come back to bite me in the ass.
I'm thankful that, despite all the craziness in the world today, I can still be hopeful about the future of mankind (most of the time ;o))

Happy Turkey Day everyone, may Dallas get their asses kicked!!