Wednesday, May 17, 2006

In Heat

I'm in a lot of it! Summer has made an early appearance here in Portland, it was 90-something on Monday, 80-something yesterday and going to get close to 90 again today! On the one hand - woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo! I love the heat, I love summer, I love the sunshine. Why did I move to Oregon you ask? Hell if I know :op But, the summers here are worth all the freakin rain in the winter. Love it!! But, on the other hand, I haven't slept well in the past 2 nights, too hot at night. I bought an air conditioner online at Home Depot, I bet by the time it gets here it'll be back to 60 degrees and raining ;)

It's now been over 8 months that Jon and I have been together - I can't believe it's been that long already, time flies. He's absolutely wonderful, and things are really great. I am lucky to have found a guy that's not only cute but thoughtful, caring, romantic, funny, always fun to be around.... his kids are great, his family is great. I really got lucky, and it was well worth the wait. We'll probably be moving in together in 6 months to a year. I'm working on letting go of that independence of mine, and we'll be ready to give it a go by the end of the year.

I hope all you guys are doing well and having fun!